In accordance with the decision of the Annual General Meeting of May 16, 2018, a Nomination Committee for the Sprint Bioscience Annual General Meeting on May 15, 2019 has been appointed.
The nomination committee consists of Peter Werme, representative of all companies of the First Entrepreneurship Fund, Pär Nordlund representing his own shareholding and Evitra Proteome AB, Gunnar Hesse, representative of Staffan Halldin and Rune Nordlander, Chairman of the Board of Sprint Bioscience. The nomination committee therefore represents approximately 29 percent of the total number of outstanding shares and votes.
The nomination committee is responsible for preparing and proposing to the Annual General Meeting:
- Chairman of the AGM
- Number of members of the board elected by the Annual General Meeting
- Election of Chairman and other members of the Board
- Board fees divided between chairman and other members
- Election and remuneration of auditor and deputy auditor (if applicable)
- Election of election committee, alternatively decision on principles for appointment of election committee
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to Sprint Bioscience’s nomination committee may do so by March 26, 2019 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to Sprint Bioscience AB (publ), Attention: Nomination Committee, Novum, 141 57 Huddinge.
For further information, please contact:
Anders Åberg, CEO, Sprint Bioscience
Tel: 08-411 44 55