- Anders Åberg
- Anne-Marie Wenthzel
Head of Sales and Marketing
- Jessica Martinsson
Head of Medicinal Chemistry
- Martin Andersson
Head of Biology
- Leonard Daun
Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB
The auditor elected at the Annual General Meeting May 20th, 2015 is PricewaterhouseCoopers AB. The authorized public accountant Leonard Daun was appointed chief auditor. The postal address to the chief auditor is c/o PwC, Box 179, 751 04 Uppsala.
ARTICLES of association
for Sprint BIoSCIENCE AB (publ)
registration number (556789-7557)
As adopted on extra General Meeting December 2 2016.
1 § NAME
The company’s name is Sprint Bioscience AB (publ).
2 § REGISTERED OFFICE
The board has its headquarters in Stockholm.
3 § Operations
The Company will conduct development of drugs and related business.
4 § SHARE Capital
The share capital shall be not less than 500 000 or greater than 2 000 000 kronor.
5 § NUMBER OF SHARES
The number of shares in the company shall be at least 5 000 000 and at most 20 000 000.
6 § BOARD AND AUDITORS
The Board of Directors consists of 3-10 members, with 10 alternates. These are elected annually at the Annual General Meeting for the period until the next Annual General Meeting has been held.
1-2 auditors with or without audit deputies are elected at the Annual General Meeting for the period until the Annual General Meeting has been held during the fourth financial year after their election.
7 § NOTICE OF GEneral Meeting
Notice of General Meetings shall be given by announcement in periodicals and Swedish newspapers and on the company website. At the time of issuing the notice, information that the notice has been given will be published in the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet
Notice of the Annual General Meeting shall be issued no earlier than six and no later than four weeks before the meeting and, in the case of an extra General Meeting which will not consider issues of amendment of the articles of association, no earlier than six weeks and no later than two weeks before the meeting.
8 § ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting shall be held in Stockholm or Huddinge. The Annual General Meeting is held annually within six months of the financial year.
The Annual General Meeting will address the following agenda items:
- Election of the chairman
- Preparation and approval of the voting list
- Approval of the agenda
- Election of one or two minutes-checkers
- Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened
- Presentation of the annual report and audit report as well as of the consolidated audit report
- on adoption of the income statement and balance sheet and, where applicable, the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet
- allocation of the company’s profit or loss according to the adopted balance sheet
- discharge of the directors and the managing director
- Determination of Directors and auditors fees
- Election of Board members and, where applicable, auditors and deputy auditors
- Other matters incumbent on the Annual General Meeting under the Companies Act or the Articles of Association. At the General Meeting, each person is entitled to vote for the full number of shares he/she represents, without limitation of the number of votes.
9 § FISCAL YEAR
The fiscal year is 0101 – 1231.
10 § PARTICIPATION IN THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
In order to participate in the Annual General Meeting, a shareholder must register themselves as well as the number of assistants at the Company at the latest before 16.00 on the day stated in the notice. This day may not be a Sunday, other public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer Eve, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve and not be earlier than the fifth weekday prior to the meeting. Representatives do not need to register the number of assistants. The maximum number of assistants is two.
11 § RECONCILIATION OF TITLE
The company’s shares shall be registered in a register under the act (1998:1479) of Financial instruments.